Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Assigned entry # 6

Even I have to admit I did kind of enjoy the blog project. It's kind of like a more high tech twist on the usual boring journal entries that I am used to doing in English classes. I have no artistic talent so it's kind of nice being able to add pictures and what not to my thoughts. Even though when I do this at work the proxy settings won't let me add pictures. Either way. I would say I have been persuaded to give blogging a second chance. I probably won't be doing it on my personal time considering I hardly had time to do it as an assignment.I did learn to enjoy this though and it is definitely an interesting assignment to have. I probably could have put a little more effort into it though. I suppose we will see how things go next time.

1 comment: