Friday, August 30, 2013

a look into my life

Hello, hello hello, My name is Vic Grozdev. I'm your typical 24 year old in most cases. I have a steady job as an ER tech at Phoenix Children's Hospital
. I'm finally deciding what I want to do with my life.

I'm born and raised in AZ. I own a truck I just don't take pictures of it. I love and have tattoos.

I hate drama. I like to drink sometimes.
 I have broken quite a few bones.
I grew up speaking Ukrainian. My mom's side of the family is Ukrainian. My dad's side is Bulgarian. I tell people that I'm Bulkranian. I got married and divorced when i was 22. Don't feel bad my ex wife is common street trash.

I lost my Father to cancer when I was 17. I lost my grandma 6 months before that. I was forced to grow up when i was very young and I believe it is high time i start acting like i have. I plan to finish school and pay my moms house off for her. 


4 comments:

  1. Love your Slash tattoo! I know what its like growing up young.
























    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vic,

    I totally agree with you about blogging! Listen people I don't want to see your business advertise this way or promote things using blogging! More over people get back to reality, we need to get back to interacting with human beings instead of hopping on a electronic device and posting everything we do. I don't wanna read in chronological order what you did online. I prefer to talk to you as a person and get to know instead of reading about it on a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry bout your dad. my bro is struggling with cancer an di know how hard it can be. i like that you are so family orientated i am also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vic,
    I know struggling with cancer is awful. My mother is cancer survivor twice. I almost do not remember the first one, but she had a radical in her left breast. After a few years, she got throat cancer. That time I remember clearly all, her suffering with treatments and all the sizes effects it caused. Thank God, she survived. About 11 years ago, my best friend’s mother died because breast cancer and that was an awful time in our life. That means, that I can understand you very well, especially that you have to suffer all that pain being very child. You have to be proud of yourself because you grown fast and in good way.
    Changing a subject, I love you tattoo is lovely. I want to meet tattoo artist. About meet the right woman for you, do not worry too much about. You are a youth enough I you will meet the right person for you. Maybe you are a very mature person and woman like you looking for are not ready for that.
    Good look!

    ReplyDelete